Wednesday, December 26, 2007

resurfacing...

Hello my friends! I have taken the last couple of weeks off from the blog... giving myself over to the demands of "reality" in addition to "virtual reality" but, since I really enjoy both, I'm back at it.

Wow, what a busy time these last couple of months have been. I still am surprised by how time seems to expand and contract, and how sometimes, there just don't seem to be enough hours in a day to do all the things I long to do.

Which is not to say I haven't been accomplishing incredible amounts of good stuff!

And no matter how many things still are left to do in a day, a week, a month, or even the course of a life, all of it for me has been falling into one category: gratitude.

I am so thankful for the amazing coaches in my life. For the chances I have has these past few months to learn and grow in ways I never imagined. And for the courage to try new things, to explore new paths, and along the way, find the most wonderful folks supporting me, clapping for me, holding my hands.

As 2007 winds to a close, I want to say thanks to all of you for a great year, and wish everyone an abundant and peaceful 2008.

No comments: