Thursday, December 6, 2007

4x7: four things that matter most this week

1. With the holidays coming up, tradition feels like something that matters most to me this week... I love the lights in my neighborhood, the trees, the foods appearing on the shelves at the grocery store, and the signs of luncheons, holiday parties and gatherings all around me
2. In that same spirit, learning about what's important to others and taking time to be grateful for those learnings as they come.
3. Weather. While some parts of the country and the world are once again overwhelmed with crazy weather events, others experience an unseasonable lack of weather. It makes you realize how small we are on this beautiful blue planet.
4. Taking time for myself. It is a busy time of year, in a busy life... and it's nice to just take a little time now and then, to give yourself a little space, and just breathe.

No comments: