Friday, December 7, 2007

1x365: monkey mind says...

Photo Sharing and Video Hosting at Photobucket

"WOW. This is a seriously big deal here. Sri Lanka? NOW? What, are you kidding me? Did you know there is like a huge civil war there? We probably won't even be able to go. We should pick somewhere else. The volunteer coordinators aren't even emailing us back. They are probably dead. They got blown up, just like we are going to get blown up. And you know, we could just stay in the U.S. There are plenty of opportunities to help out here. Why there? You know where else is interesting? India. Let's go there instead. I'll help you. We can do research. I am really good at research and analysis. Also, I have been thinking we should get a new car, and maybe do that first, or instead of, Sri Lanka. The poster's nice though. I do like the colors and the photos. But seriously, let's do something else... anything else..."

Thank you for sharing, Monkey Mind.

No comments: